40 Study Affirmations
to Help You Become Studious
Welcome to Study Affirmations.
Most of us have to go through the steps of
school-study-exams-good grades and so on. And very few of us really like to
Even though we are aware of the fact that studies
lead to good grades in exams, which may fetch us good jobs, taking studies
seriously is never easy.
Studying regularly and systematically is thus a
non-enjoyable necessity for most of us. As somebody has said, “Postponing
studies means postponing success.”
Success won’t come to you if you won’t go after it.
And for that you need to put in the hard work, burn the midnight oil and
sacrifice the good times with friends.
Study affirmations will help you to affirm your
commitment to studies.
No successful person was born successful. She/he
had struggled like hell. Study affirmations will mould your mentality to face
those struggles and come out with flying colours.
Choose one or more of the study affirmations given
below and repeat hundreds of times daily. Try to have at least some of the
repetitions in front of a mirror, looking deep into your eyes.
Success won’t be far away.
I study well, I study regularly and
I work both hard and smart to
clear my exams.
I begin preparing for exams well in advance so that I get enough
to do my revision.
- I have a sharp memory and I easily understand and retain whatever I
- I am enjoying the subjects that I am studying; hence taking exams
is also enjoyable to me.
- I study regularly which helps me pass exams easily.
- I am always focused on my studies which enable me to get good
- Being relaxed during exams makes them a fun affair for me. I enjoy
- I understand that education is a stepping stone to a bright future,
which is why I take studies seriously.
- Getting good grades is natural for me as I can recall information
- I study regularly, on a daily basis and complete my home
assignments before playing my games.
- Studying comes naturally to me and I am always focused on my
- As I do focused and systematic study, recalling information during
exams becomes easy.
- I do an all-round study of my subjects. I read, I write and I
listen so that I tackle the subjects from all angles.
- I lay emphasis on understanding the subject rather than learn by
rote which makes learning fun.
- I understand that learning is my gateway to a great future, which
is why I love learning and I have become good at it.
- I study hard today so that my tomorrow becomes easy.
- I transcend distractions as focusing on studies comes naturally to
- Every day in every way I am getting better and better at my
- I prefer writing answers in my own words rather than reproduce word
for word from text books.
- I always score good marks/grades in ______________ (write name of
subject) as this subject is easy and fun for me.
- I have developed the habit of reading outside of text books and
this helps me in exams and project reports.
- I participate in all study related activities in school/college and
it increases my all-round awareness of the subject.
- I study not only for exams but also for acquiring knowledge.
- I am a model student, I enjoy studying and I always get good
- I always expect good results in exams and come out of exams with
- Studying comes effortlessly to me and as a result I do well in
- I study for at least two hours daily; the rest of the day is mine
- I am a punctual student and always on time for all my classes.
- As I love my classes, I am up-to-date in my attendance and rarely
miss my class.
- I get along famously with my class-mates as well as my teachers to
whom I pay my due respects.
- I forgive myself for not studying regularly and I transcend all
feelings of unworthiness.
- I release the need for activities that waste my time and affect my
- For me studies and happiness are same and I appreciate myself for
always being happy.
- I let go of all reasons and excuses for wasting time and not
- Serious studies and I are one and I am richly rewarded for my study
- I accept regular and systematic studies as a way of life.
- I refuse to let my friends and class-mates distract me from my
- I am able to concentrate on my studies and decline to play without
hurting anyone’s feelings.
- I do only those activities that help in my studies and refuse
others to influence others about my activities.
- The Universe/God provides me with enough time and opportunities to
study and I thank it for the same.
Another way of using affirmations is through hypnosis
CDs or MP3 downloads. As you are aware, hypnosis is a powerful way of
influencing the subconscious. If, in addition to affirmations, you also listen
to hypnosis CDs or MP3, once in the morning and once at night before sleeping, it will
do wonders to your progress.
If you search in Google, you will find
literally thousands of sites offering hypnosis CDs or MP3 downloads on a variety
of topics. It is very easy to get confused about choosing the hypnosis website
that is best for you. After all, you cannot test the CDs or MP3s from many
sites and then decide. I have done that job for you.
Being a trained hypnotist myself,
it was easy for me to check out the best hypnosis CDs and MP3s in the market.
So here goes. I found the following CDs and MP3 downloads as one of the
best on the internet.
Click on each link below to learn more about the download
and then decide whether you would like to buy them. Go get them.
Other Affirmation Topics
Abundance Anxiety Beauty Birth Business Career Daily Diet Exercise Financial Forgiveness Goals Gratitude Happiness Healing Health
Inner Child Job Law of Attraction Love Manifestation Marriage Men Money Motivational Parent Positive-Thinking Positive Pregnancy Relationship Right-Eating Self Self-Confidence Self-Esteem Self-Love Spiritual Stop-Smoking Study Success Teens Wealth Weight Loss Women
Also Check Out
Affirmation Quotes Affirmations Success Stories Successful Affirmations Stories Combining Visualizations and Affirmations List of Affirmations Writing Affirmations
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.