25 Spiritual Affirmations
to Raise Your Spirituality
Spiritual affirmations are meant to take you nearer God. Read the ones given below or make your own on similar lines and repeat them along with prayers.They can also be referred to as Affirmations of Faith.
Closeness to God is achieved in many ways. Praying is one of them. Affirmations can be another.
If you are a spiritual person, then you must be saying your prayers regularly. Prayers are supposed to be a link between God and the person saying them.
In the same way, you can repeat one or two (or even more) affirmations along with your prayers. These affirmations will fine tune your subconscious mind with your spirituality. The advantages are obvious.
The difference between spiritual and other affirmations is that the former are non-materialistic. They are mainly for the enlightenment of the soul.
One can use these affirmations irrespective of one's religion. Whether you are a christian, muslim, hindu, buddhist, jew or of any other faith, it really does not matter.
These affirmations will affirm your faith in God. Your love to God and your proximity to God, both will be enhanced.
In a sense, spiritual affirmations are similar to prayers. Repeating them daily will give a spiritual bend to your mind. In this age of crass materialism, these affirmations will help you keep a balance in your life.
I am with God and God is with me always.
The Divine Spirit is omnipresent
all around me and guides me
at every step.
God’s love is working through me now and always.
All my thoughts, words and actions are divinely guided.
I am a spiritual being having a human experience.
Everything is happening only for the highest good of me.
I patiently and respectfully ask for Divine guidance on anything and everything.
The Universe naturally and freely provides for all my needs.
My mind and body are in complete alignment with the Universe and
I am always in the flow.
I am responsible for my own spiritual growth.
I trust that everything in my life is working for my highest good and I am receiving all that I am meant to have.
When I love people, I receive even more love from them in return.
- I am a divine expression of a loving God.
- I let go of fear. I let go of pain. I live in love.
- I am a loving, kind and forgiving person, in accordance with my spiritual nature.
- I ask for forgiveness from all those whom I may have wronged and forgive all those who may have wronged me. All is well.
- The love of God flows through me. I am His, He is mine.
- I surrender to God. He is always with me. I do only his bidding.
- Religion to me is a way of life. It is a way of living a morally and ethically correct life.
- I am an eternal and infinite
being, here on earth to learn my lessons.
- I believe I am a spirit with
a body on the road to enlightenment.
- I dissolve all blocks to my
spiritual connection. I am on my way to self-realization.
- I am a Divine creation, a part
of the Infinite Intelligence. Therefore, I am complete.
- Divine, eternal light
permeates every particle of my being. I am protected and led in the right
Other Affirmation Topics
Abundance Anxiety Beauty Birth Business Career Daily Diet Exercise Financial Forgiveness Goals Gratitude Happiness Healing Health
Inner Child Job Law of Attraction Love Manifestation Marriage Men Money Motivational Parent Positive-Thinking Positive Pregnancy Relationship Right-Eating Self Self-Confidence Self-Esteem Self-Love Spiritual Stop-Smoking Study Success Teens Wealth Weight Loss Women
Also Check Out
Affirmation Quotes Affirmations Success Stories Successful Affirmations Stories Combining Visualizations and Affirmations List of Affirmations Writing Affirmations
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment, your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.