34 Affirmation Quotes
that Explain Affirmations
Affirmation Quotes tell us what successful people who have used affirmations as a part of their success process, think of affirmations. Read them to strengthen your belief about affirmations.
Every successful person has used affirmations, knowingly or unknowingly. Some acknowledge, some don’t. Among the few who acknowledge is the hugely successful cartoonist Scott Adams. Remember that these quotes have come from experience.
In order to get positive results from affirmations, repeat them at least a hundred times daily, preferably in front of a mirror and/or write the affirmations at least 15 times daily.
Do this routine for at least six months and see the positive difference that comes about in your life. You will then be able to form your own quotes!
If you have come to this affirmation quotes page directly and would like to know more about affirmations and how to use them effectively, please click here.
An affirmation opens the door.
It’s a beginning point on the
path to change.
~ Louise L. Hay
Any thought that is passed on to the subconscious often enough
and convincingly enough is finally accepted.~ Robert Collier
- One comes to believe whatever one repeats to oneself sufficiently often, whether the statement be true or false. It comes to be dominating thought in one's mind.
~ Robert Collier
- It's the repetition of affirmations that leads to belief. And once that belief becomes a deep conviction, things begin to happen.~ Claude M. Bristol
- We cannot always control our thoughts, but we can control our words, and repetition impresses the subconscious, and we are then master of the situation.~ Florence Scovel Shinn
- When I talk about doing affirmations, I mean consciously choosing words that will either help eliminate something from your life or help create something new in your life.
~ Louise L. Hay
- Affirmations are like seed planted in soil. Poor soil, poor growth. Rich soil, abundant growth. The more you choose to think thoughts that make you feel good, the quicker the affirmations work.
~ Louise L. Hay
- Affirmations are statements going beyond the reality of the present into the creation of the future through the words you use in the now.
~ Louise L. Hay
- Constant repetition carries conviction.~ Robert Collier
- Affirmation without discipline is the beginning of delusion.
~ Jim Rohn
- I figured that if I said it enough, I would convince the world that I really was the greatest.~ Muhammad Ali
- You will be a failure, until you impress the subconscious with the conviction you are a success. This is done by making an affirmation which "clicks."~ Florence Scovel Shinn
- Belief consists in accepting the affirmations of the soul; unbelief, in denying them.
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Practice rather than preach. Make of your life an affirmation, defined by your ideals, not the negation of others. Dare to the level of your capability then go beyond to a higher level.~ Alexander Haig
- You become what you think about most of the time.~ Brian Tracy
- Every action and feeling is preceded by a thought.~ James Allen
- The ancestor of every action is a thought.~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he.~ Proverbs 23:7
- Your imagination is your preview of life’s coming attractions.~ Albert Einstein
- The difference between success and mediocrity is all in the way you think.~ Dean Francis
- If you think you can do a thing or think you can’t do a thing, you’re right.~ Henry Ford
- Any idea, plan, or purpose may be placed in the mind through repetition of thought.~ Napoleon Hill
- Watch your manner of speech if you wish to develop a peaceful state of mind. Start each day by affirming peaceful, contented and happy attitudes and your days will tend to be pleasant and successful.~ Norman Vincent Peale
- As long as you know what it is you desire, then by simply affirming that it is yours -- firmly and positively, with no ifs, buts, or maybes -- over and over again, from the minute you arise in the morning until the time you go to sleep at night, and as many times during the day as your work or activities permit, you will be drawn to those people, places, and events that will bring your desires to you.~ Scott Reed
- First say to yourself what you would be; and then do what you have to do.~ Epictetus
- Only one thing registers on the subconscious mind: repetitive application - practice. What you practice is what you manifest.~ Grace Speare
- Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives.~ Sidney Madwed
- These repetitive words and phrases are merely methods of convincing the subconscious mind.~ Claude M. Bristol
- You must begin to think of yourself as becoming the person you want to be.~ David Viscott
- Believing there is a solution paves the way to a solution.~ Dr. David Schwartz
- Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe, it can achieve.~ Napoleon Hill
- You’ve got to win in your mind before you win in your life.~ John Addison
- All men who have achieved great things have been great dreamers.~ Orison Swett Marden
- You can do it if you believe you can.- Napoleon Hill