15 Stop Smoking Affirmations
To Help You Kick The Habit
Stop smoking affirmations will give a boost to your attempts of stopping smoking. Of course there are other things to consider. But affirmations will definitely be a helping hand.
We all know the disadvantages of smoking. Advantages there are none.
Apart from cancer, heavy smoking is also responsible for heart attacks.
Another neglected part is the financial loss. So much money is spent on smoking, especially by heavy smokers, that many smokers smoke away at least one car during a lifetime.
Read here about the financial impact of quitting smoking.
One almost sure shot way of stopping smoking is by using hypnosis. If you want to know the bad effects of smoking, advantages of quitting smoking and how to quit smoking with hypnosis, click here.
Smoking is defined as displacement activity for a smoker. This means that mentally a smoker has to find an alternate activity to replace smoking. Stop smoking affirmations will help you change your thinking about smoking. Your attitude towards smoking will change from “difficult to stop” to “possible to stop”.
Any bad habit cultivated over a period of time becomes difficult to kick because new neurological pathways are carved in the brain for these habits. As a result, the smoker goes into his comfort zone when he smokes because he is traveling along known neurological pathways
Quit smoking affirmations carve newer neurological pathways to counter the “smoking” pathways.
With daily repetitions of stop smoking affirmations, the smoker becomes more and more comfortable with the newer neurological pathways.
His comfort zone slowly changes and kicking the smoking habit gradually becomes easier and easier.
If you have been a smoker for quite some time then realize that it may take a while to be free of smoking.
Select one or more of the following stop smoking affirmations and repeat them a number of times daily. Repeat them at least a hundred times, if not more, daily. Slowly but surely your mind and body will be weaned away from smoking and you could be leading a new, unpolluted life.
Quit Smoking Affirmations Will Help You To Quit Smoking.
Stop Smoking Affirmations
- I prefer life over death. I refuse to give over to smoking.
- I cancel smoking out of my life.
- I am smoke free and craving free from nicotine.
- I love fresh air and abhor cigarettes.
- Every day in every way the amount of nicotine in my body is becoming lesser and lesser and my lungs are becoming cleaner and cleaner.
- I inhale clean air devoid of cigarette smoke and exhale used air.
- I am a quitter on smoking. As a result, all my senses are in their perfect condition.
- I am robust and healthy. I repel cigarettes and smoking does not attract me.
- I successfully quit smoking. I am now healthier, happier and relaxed.
- I am now free of smoking. My blood pressure is normal, my heart is healthier and I am happy.
- I choose health over smoking, freedom over addiction and happiness over depression.
- Every new day takes me away from smoking and towards a new, healthier me.
- I love myself more than I love smoking. I say yes to life and no to smoking.
- I love fresh air and detest smoking.
- I hereby release any need to smoke and accept smoke free life with open arms.
One almost guaranteed way of quitting smoking is through
hypnosis. To know more about hypnosis, click here. Affirmations help in
quitting smoking but it may take time. Hypnosis does it fast.
As the subconscious mind is bypassed during hypnosis, the
instructions given go directly to the subconscious mind. All our beliefs are
stored in the subconscious mind and we live our life according to these
beliefs. Smokers smoke because of their belief that it gives them satisfaction
and that they are comfortable with it.
The instructions given during hypnosis are similar to
affirmations. But because they go directly to the subconscious mind, they act
faster. They create new beliefs like smoking is bad for health and quitting
smoking is easy.
After a few sessions of hypnosis, these beliefs become
entrenched in the mind and then quitting smoking becomes easy.
In addition to affirmations, also listen to hypnosis CDs or MP3, once in the
morning and once at night before sleeping. It will do wonders to your progress.
If you search in Google, you will find literally thousands of sites offering
hypnosis CDs or MP3 downloads on a variety of topics. It is very easy to get
confused about choosing the hypnosis website that is best for you. After all,
you cannot test the CDs or MP3s from many sites and then decide. I have done
that job for you.
Being a trained hypnotist myself, it was easy for me to check out the best
hypnosis CDs and MP3s in the market. So here goes. I found the following CDs
and MP3 downloads as one of the best on the internet.
Click on the link below to learn more about the download and then decide
whether you would like to buy them. What is wonderful about them is that they
come with a 90-day money-back guarantee! Go get them.
Stop Smoking By Hypnosis
^Top of Stop Smoking Affirmations Page
Back to Affirmations Page