21 Self Esteem Affirmations
For Building Self Worth
Welcome to Self Esteem Affirmations.
The most important ingredient for success is self esteem. If you think you have a low self esteem, you can restore your damaged self esteem using these self esteem affirmations. For that purpose, it is important to know what is low self esteem.
Self esteem is feeling good about your self. A person with high self worth is successful in any field. All of us have very high self esteem when we are young. However, as we grow up, we are bombarded with negativism. Knowingly or unknowingly, even parents often berate their own child/children. Recent research also shows that very low self esteem may result in the shrinking of the brain.
The difference between low self esteem and high self esteem is the difference between misery and happiness, between failure and success, between tears and laughter. Your ability or inability to love yourself determines your station and status in life.
If you are unable to respect yourself, don’t expect others to do so. Greater self esteem is the key to a better life.
Psychologists say that it takes at least SEVEN positivisms to cancel out ONE negativism. The constant criticism of the child results in damaged self worth.
Notice that successful people in any walk of life have a very high self esteem. They think very highly about themselves.
Unsuccessful people generally have a very low self worth. It's a simple rule. If you don't love yourself, nobody will.
Repeating the following self esteem affirmations in front of a mirror, especially when looking into your own eyes, is a very good way of restoring your self esteem.
Remember, as you love yourself more and more, your self esteem will grow higher and higher. You have to love yourself first. Only then will the world follow.
Try to combine two or more self esteem affirmations when repeating. Do this for at least six months and then see the results.
These affirmations can also be treated as self worth affirmations.
Self Esteem Affirmations Enable You To Walk With Your Head Held High
Self Esteem Affirmations
- I love and accept myself unconditionally.
- I approve of myself and feel great about myself.
- I radiate love and respect and in return I get love and respect.
- I am a well loved and well respected person.
- I am a cultured and wise and yet, a humble person.
- My high self esteem enables me to respect others and beget respect in turn.
- I am free to make my own choices and decisions.
- I am a unique and a very special person and worthy of respect from others.
- My high self esteem allows me to accept compliments easily and also freely compliment others.
- I accept others as they are and they in turn accept me as I am.
- It matters little what others say. What matters is how I react and what I believe.
- All is well in my world and I trade love and acceptance with the world.
- I have high self esteem as I respect myself.
- I deserve all that is good. I release any need for misery and suffering.
- I release the need to prove myself to anyone as I am my own self and I love it that way.
- I am solution minded. Any problem that comes up in life is solvable.
- I am never alone. The universe supports me and is with me at every step.
- My mind is filled only with loving, healthy, positive and prosperous thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.
- My mind is full of gratitude for my lovely and wonderful life.
- I consciously release the past and live only in the present. That way I get to enjoy and experience life to the full.
- Today, the door is opened for all opportunities for me.
~ Submitted by Sulina from Mumbai, India
Self Esteem is too important a topic to be left alone. Work on it in a
variety of ways.
One way is through hypnosis. As you are aware, hypnosis is
a powerful way of influencing the subconscious.
If you can manage to listen to hypnosis CDs or MP3s, once in the morning and
once at night before sleeping, it will do wonders to your progress.
If you search in Google, you will find literally thousands of sites offering
hypnosis CDs or MP3 downloads on a variety of topics.
It is very easy to get
confused about choosing the hypnosis website that is best for you.
you cannot test the CDs or MP3s from many sites and then decide which is the best. I have done
that job for you.
Being a trained hypnotist myself, it was easy for me to check out the best
hypnosis CDs and MP3s in the market.
So here goes. I found the following CDs
and MP3 downloads on various issues of self esteem as one of the best on the internet.
Click on each link below to learn more about the download and then decide
whether you would like to buy them. What is wonderful about them is that they
come with a 90-day money-back guarantee. Go get them!
Yet another way of using affirmations is through subliminal messages. These are messages that are released below the threshold of human hearing, so that we don’t hear them consciously but our subconscious mind picks them up.
Click here to know about improving self-esteem through subliminal messages.
^Top of Self Esteem Affirmations Page
Back to Affirmations Page