18 Financial Affirmations to Streamline Your Finances
Financial affirmations are a straight forward way of kindling your financial consciousness.
Financial affairs refers not just to the wealth you possess or the abundance you desire. It mainly deals with how you manage your money, the steps you take to increase it and how you plan your financial future.
Thus, earning money (by doing a job or a business) is one thing and managing expenses, saving and investing is another. And investing in such a way that your investments earn you more money. There should come a time in your life when you should stop working for money and money should start working for you.
I would suggest that you read all the financial affirmations given below together at least thrice, two times a day; once in the morning after getting up and once at night before going to sleep.
- Save, invest and reinvest is my mantra for financial success.
- I always save ____ (10%/20%/25%/1/3rd/1/2) of my monthly income.
- My finances are always in order. I am always in control of my spending.
- I invest wisely. In these matters I listen to my head instead of the heart.
- I have financial advisors and always plan my finances.
- My investments are diversified. I refuse to keep all my eggs in one basket.
- I always plan my expenses. I avoid impromptu spending.
- I have a very healthy relationship with money. I treat money with respect and handle it with confidence.
- The prices of the shares in which I have invested are always growing. I always make a profit in the share market.
- I always manage to find the right stocks to invest in. My stocks always rise in value.
- Whatever I invest in, increases in value. For me, the stock market is always booming.
- Whenever I invest in real estate, the prices of houses
increase. Buying low and selling high gives me a neat profit.
- I transcend the stock market. I release all fears concerning the prices of my shares. For me, the economy is always booming.
- Business is second nature to me. I am always looking out for and spotting opportunities that increase my financial worth.
- I am divinely guided in investments. I believe that God accumulates and distributes His wealth through me.
- My investments are always long term. That way I avoid the ups and downs of the stock market.
- I bless my investments and encourage them to grow. I thank them for bringing stability into my life.
Top of Page
The ebook The Magic of Affirmations is now available for sale at amazon.com