15 Exercise Affirmations
For Your Daily Workout
Welcome to Exercise Affirmations.
We know that mind affects body. Use the affirmations given here during your exercise routine and improve your results dramatically.
It is no longer a secret that all top athletes use affirmations and creative visualization to reach their potential. When you see athletes with earphones on, you can rest assured that more than music, they are listening to recorded affirmations.
Using affirmations during exercise does two things. One, It prepares the mind, which in turn, prods the body for development. Two, for competitive athletes, it radiates their success thoughts which have the potential of affecting their opponents.
Here we will take a look at some affirmations that you can use during exercise.
Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.
Just as sick thoughts result in a sick body, so do healthy thoughts result in a healthy body.
You have to create thoughts that will complement your task at hand. These thoughts should boost the body to perform at its best.
If you are going to participate in a marathon, then thoughts like "Oh my, what a great distance!" are definitely not going to help. Create thoughts that will help you with running. Focus on thoughts like:
- I can do it.
- Every passing second, the distance is becoming smaller and smaller.
- My stamina goes on increasing with every step that I take.
If you are into body building, then it helps to concentrate on one body part as you exercise it. The affirmations given below will make my point clear.
- Every day my biceps are growing bigger and bigger.
- With every sit up (or crunch or whichever exercise that you are doing) my abs are getting sharper and sharper.
- With every press my shoulders are getting more and more muscular.
- Every day in every way my body is becoming more and more muscular.
You can devise your own affirmations on similar lines for specific body parts.
If you are a tennis player, then following affirmations may help:
- I have a perfect backhand shot and I hit it with ease.
- I have a very strong serve and I place it where I wish to.
- Return of serve is my strong point and I place the ball wherever I wish.
- My lobs are perfect and I always score points of them.
Use Exercise Affirmations with Exercises for Better and Faster Results
If you follow a general fitness routine, then the following affirmations can be of help:
- Every day in every way I am becoming fitter and healthier.
- I enjoy my daily workouts and they make me feel energetic.
- My metabolism has improved as a result of my exercises and I am leaner and fitter.
- My daily exercises make me stronger and fitter.
Combine two or more of these exercise affirmations as per your need and repeat them in your mind as you do your workout. Also, try to visualize the end result that you desire with your workout. The combination of exercise affirmations and visualization is very very potent.
Another way of using affirmations is through hypnosis
CDs or MP3 downloads. As you are aware, hypnosis is a powerful way of
influencing the subconscious. If, in addition to affirmations, you also listen
to hypnosis CDs or MP3, once in the morning and once at night before sleeping, it will
do wonders to your progress.
If you search in Google, you will find
literally thousands of sites offering hypnosis CDs or MP3 downloads on a variety
of topics. It is very easy to get confused about choosing the hypnosis website
that is best for you. After all, you cannot test the CDs or MP3s from many
sites and then decide. I have done that job for you.
Being a trained hypnotist myself,
it was easy for me to check out the best hypnosis CDs and MP3s in the market.
So here goes. I found the following CDs and MP3 downloads as one of the
best on the internet.
Click on each link below to learn more about the download
and then decide whether you would like to buy them. What is wonderful about
them is that they come with a 90-day money-back guarantee! Go get them.
^Top of Exercise Affirmations Page
Back to Affirmations Page