54 Goals Quotes
to Help You Achieve Your Goals
Welcome to Goals Quotes.
If one does not know where one is going, one will end up anywhere. Hence the importance of goals. See what famous people have said about goals.
Two teams are playing a game of football against each other. Now imagine that there are no goal posts. How will the game proceed? Similarly, it is impossible to play the game of life without goals.
Knowingly or unknowingly, all of us have goals. No successful person has ever achieved success without consciously or unconsciously setting up and achieving goals. The goals quotes given below will help you set your own goals.
Just as a car has to be refueled after traveling a certain distance, our mind has to be remotivated from time to time when we are in quest of a goal. That is the purpose of the goal quotes given below.
Know more about goals and goal setting by clicking here.
Goals Quotes - I
- If a man knows not what harbor he seeks, any wind is the right wind.~ Seneca
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.~ Albert Einstein
- Goals are dreams with deadlines.~ Diana Scharf Hunt
- Greatness is not measured by what a man or woman accomplishes, but by the opposition he or she has overcome to reach his goals.~ Dorothy Height
- I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.~ Thomas Jefferson
- We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal and then leap in the dark to our success.~ Henry David Thoreau
- People with goals succeed because they know where they are going... It's as simple as that.~ Earl Nightingale
- In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed.~ Sid Caeser
- If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.~ Henry David Thoreau
- Begin somewhere. You cannot build a reputation on what you intend to do.~ Liz Smith
- There is no chance, no destiny, no fate,~ Ella Wheeler Wilcox
That can circumvent or hinder or control
The firm resolve of a determined soul.
- If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us.~ Jim Rohn
- If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time.~ Source unknown
Goals Quotes - II
- Reach high, for stars lie hidden in you. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.~ Rabindranath Tagore
- In the long run men hit only what they aim at.~ Henry David Thoreau
- Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.~ Pablo Picasso
- We aim above the mark to hit the mark.~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.~ Bill Copeland
- Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you will see farther.~ Orison Swett Marden
- The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that our aim is too low and we reach it.~ Source unknown
- What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?~ Robert H. Schuller
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- No man or woman is an island. To exist just for yourself is meaningless. You can achieve the most satisfaction when you feel related to some greater purpose in life, something greater than yourself.~ Denis Waitly
- Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.~ Author Unknown
- It is never too late to be who you might have been.~ George Eliot
Goals Quotes - III
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.~ Henry David Thoreau
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.~ Walt Disney
- It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it.~ Arnold Toynbee
- A good goal is like a strenuous exercise - it makes you stretch.~ Mary Kay Ash
- It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.~ Edmund Hillary
- I respect the man who knows distinctly what he wishes. The greater part of all mischief in the world arises from the fact that men do not sufficiently understand their own aims. They have undertaken to build a tower, and spend no more labor on the foundation than would be necessary to erect a hut.~ John Wolfgang Van Goethe
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.~ Henry Ford
- It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.~ Ernest Hemingway
- Dreams are the touchstones of our character.~ Henry David Thoreau
- Although goals are important, having a plan of action is vital to the success of those goals. Having a goal with no plan of action is like wanting to travel to a new destination without having a map.~ Steve Maraboli
- Dreams do come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.~ John Updike
- The great secret about goals and visions is not the future they describe but the change in the present they engender.~ David Allen
Goals Quotes IV
- I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to
work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.
~ Michael Phelps
- Success in life is not for those who run
fast, but for those who keep running and always on the move.
~ Bangambiki Habyarimana
- The only limit to the height of your achievements is the
reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.
~ Michelle Obama
- How much you can learn when
you fail determines how far you will go into achieving your goals.
~ Roy Bennett
- If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be
lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them.
~ Henry David Thoreau
- The distance is nothing if
one has motive
~ Jane Austen
- Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your
eyes on the stars, but remember to keep your feet on the ground.
- When racing toward your
goal, wear blinders. That’s what winning horses do.
~ Sotero M Lopez II
- You measure the size of the accomplishment by the obstacles
you have to overcome to reach your goals.
~ Booker T. Washington
- If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your
thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.
~ Andrew Carnegie
- Remember, your days define
your week; your week define your month; months define your year; and years
define your life. Focus on day-to-day activities and your goals will be
~ Bilal Khan
- Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but
the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.
~ Jack Ma
- If people are not laughing
at your Goals, your Goals are not big enough!
~ Alex Haditaghi
- The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the
world are the ones who do.
~ Steve Jobs
- To sit back and let fate play its hand out and never
influence it is not the way man was meant to operate.
~ John Glenn
- Envision, create, and believe in your own universe, and the
universe will form around you.
~ Tony Hsieh
- To live a fulfilled life, we need to keep creating the
"what is next", of our lives. Without dreams and goals there is no
living, only merely existing, and that is not why we are here.
~ Mark Twain