38 Attitude Quotes that Highlight the Importance of Right Attitude
Welcome to Attitude Quotes.
Your altitude in life is determined by your attitude, not your aptitude, says Zig Ziglar.
When we view a coin from the front, we see a circle. When we look at it from the side, it looks like a straight line. Same coin, different views.
In the same way, if we look at a situation from different angles we get different views. That is attitude!
The importance of right attitude can be understood from the following attitude quotes. Remember that the right attitude sees the silver lining in a dark cloud while the wrong attitude sees only the dark cloud. Hope this collection of attitude quotes helps you to develop the right kind of attitude.
Talent and intelligence apart, it is hard work and attitude that determines success.
Attitude Quotes - I
- Nothing can stop the man with right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.~ Thomas Jefferson
- Be like a postage stamp. Stick to a thing till you get there.
~ Josh Billings
- Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.~ Lou Holtz
- It is the mind that maketh good or ill, that maketh wretch or happy, rich or poor.
~ Edmund Spenser
- We cannot choose our external circumstances, but we can always choose how we respond to them.~ Epictetus
- Life is full of obstacle illusions.~ Grant Frazier
- There are three kinds of people: those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened.~ Nicholas Butler Murray
- Success is getting what you want. Happiness is liking what you get.- Anonymous
- You see things; and you say "why?" But I dream things that never were and say "Why not?"~ George Bernard Shaw
- It is a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best you very often get it.~ W. Somerset Maugham
- People seem not to see that their opinion of the world is also a confession of character.~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
- A stumbling block to the pessimist is a stepping-stone to the optimist.~ Eleanor Roosevelt
- Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.~ Dalai Lama
- Imaginary obstacles are insurmountable. Real ones aren’t.~ Source unknown
- The greatest revolution of our generation is the discovery that human beings, by changing the inner attitudes of their minds, can change the outer aspects of their lives.~ William James
- What life means to us is determined not so much by what life brings to us as by the attitude we bring to life; not so much by what happens to us as by our reaction to what happens.~ Lewis L. Dunnington
- You will never find time for anything. If you want time you must make it.~ Charles Buxton
- Don’t take anything personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.~ Don Mifuel Ruiz
Attitude Quotes - II
- Every exit is an entry somewhere.~ Tom Stoppard
- There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.~ William Shakespeare
- What the caterpillar calls the end, the rest of the world calls a butterfly.~ Lao Tzu
- I had the blues because I had no shoes until upon the street, I met a man who had no feet.~ Ancient Saying
- It's so hard when I have to, and so easy when I want to.~ Annie Gottlier
- Oh, my friend, it's not what they take away from you that counts. It's what you do with what you have left.~ Hubert Humphrey
- Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.~ Winston Churchill
- Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day.~ Author Unknown
- If you don't like something, change it; if you can't change it, change the way you think about it.~ Mary Engelbreit
- Defeat is not bitter unless you swallow it.~ Joe Clark
- The only disability in life is a bad attitude.~ Scott Hamilton
- Whenever you fall, pick something up.~ Oswald Avery
- We awaken in others the same attitude of mind we hold toward them.~ Elbert Hubbard
- What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight - it's the size of the fight in the dog.~ Dwight Eisenhower
- Look at everything as though you were seeing it either for the first or last time.~ Betty Smith
- We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails.~ Author Unknown
- A happy person is not a person in a certain set of circumstances, but rather a person with a certain set of attitudes.~ Hugh Downs
- The Kingdom of Heaven is not a place, but a state of mind.~ John Burroughs
- Nothing is interesting if you're not interested.~ Helen MacInness
- A loving person lives in a loving world. A hostile person lives in a hostile world; everyone you meet is your mirror.~ Ken Keyes, Jr.
End of Attitude Quotes.
^Top of Page