32 Thought Quotes that Show the Power of Thoughts
Welcome to Thought Quotes. The quotes given here prove beyond doubt that it is thought that creates, and that thought precedes action.
It is now universally recognised that destiny, good luck, bad luck, fortune, misfortune, etc. are all euphemisms for "result of thinking".
The only person/thing/activity affecting the course of our life is our thoughts. Ancient sages have been telling this, modern psychologists have been reiterating this. The following thought quotes will prove that. As we think, so we are. Hence the Bible says, "As a man thinketh in his heart, so is he." (Proverbs 23:7) Also, in Job 3:25, there is - "For the thing which I greatly feared is come upon me, and that which I was afraid of is come unto me".
What we think about regularly, that reality is created for us. Change your thinking, change your life. The following thought quotes tell us what the famous and successful think about the power of thought.
- The greatest force is derived from the power of thought. The finer the element, the more powerful it is. The silent power of thought influences people even at a distance, because mind is one as well as many. The universe is a cobweb; minds are spiders.
- Swami Vivekananda
- I have about concluded that wealth is a state of mind, and that anyone can acquire a wealthy state of mind by thinking rich thoughts.
~ Andrew Young
- It is the nature of thought to find its way into action.
- Christian Nevell Bovee
- Reality is a projection of your thoughts or the things you habitually think about.
~ Stephen Richards
- If constructive thoughts are planted positive outcomes will be the result. Plant the seeds of failure and failure will follow.
~ Sidney Madwed
- In your hands will be placed the exact results of your thoughts; you will receive that which you earn, no more, no less. Whatever your present environment may be, you will fail, remain, or rise with your thoughts, your wisdom, desire, as great as your dominant aspiration.
- It's not the situation that's causing your stress, it's your thoughts, and you can change that right here and now. You can choose to be peaceful right here and now. Peace is a choice, and it has nothing to do with what other people do or think.
~ Gerald G. Jampolsky, MD
- The place to improve the world is first in one's own heart and head and hands.
~ Robert M. Pirsig
- The pleasantest things in the world are pleasant thoughts: and the great art of life is to have as many of them as possible.
- Our way of thinking creates good or bad outcomes.
~ Stephen Richards
- The significant problems we face in life can not be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.
- Albert Einstein
- The universe is change; our life is what our thoughts make it.
- Marcus Aurelius
- The whole of science is nothing more than a refinement of everyday thinking.
- Albert Einstein
- You are today where your thoughts have brought you; you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.
- James Allen
- You have powers you never dreamed of. You can do things you never thought you could do. There are no limitations in what you can do except the limitations of your own mind.
- Darwin P. Kingsley
- Think like a man of action, and act like a man of thought.
- Henri Bergson
Thought Quotes (contd.)
- Thinking is easy, acting is difficult, and to put one's thoughts into action is the most difficult thing in the world.
- Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is the probable reason so few engage in it.
- Henry Ford
- Thought creates character.
- Annie Besant
- Man’s power of choice enables him to think like an angel or a devil, a king or a slave. Whatever he chooses, mind will create and manifest.
- Frederick Bailes
- Men are not prisoners of fate, but only prisoners of their own minds.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt
- Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
- William Shakespeare
- Nurture your mind with great thoughts; to believe in the heroic makes heroes.
- Benjamin Disraeli
- Our subconscious minds have no sense of humor, play no jokes and cannot tell the difference between reality and an imagined thought or image. What we continually think about eventually will manifest in our lives.
- Sidney Madwed
- Remember, happiness doesn't depend upon who you are or what you have; it depends solely upon what you think.
- Dale Carnegie
- The game of life is the game of boomerangs. Our thoughts, deeds and words return to us sooner or later, with astounding accuracy.
- Florence Shinn
- The person who sends out positive thoughts activates the world around him positively and draws back to himself positive results.
- Norman Vincent Peale
- The law of attraction attracts to you everything you need, according to the nature of your thought life. Your environment and financial condition are the perfect reflection of your habitual thinking. Thought rules the world.
- Joseph Edward Murphy
- No problem can withstand the assault of sustained thinking.
- No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head.
- Terry Josephson
- You and I are not what we eat; we are what we think.
- Walter Anderson
The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking.
~ Albert Einstein
End of Thought Quotes.
As can be seen from the above thought quotes, thoughts are
powerful things that shape our life. Though they are intangible, they make it
possible to manifest tangible things. So not only are thoughts important, but
right thinking is important too.
One way of molding our thinking is through hypnosis. Trying
to correct our wrong or unwanted thoughts by spotting them, then cancelling
them and then creating new right thoughts can be a time consuming process.
Hypnosis directly accesses the subconscious mind. The
instructions or affirmations reach the subconscious mind unhindered. So the act
of changing our thinking takes place faster.
Thus, if you listen to hypnosis CDs or MP3 regularly, once in the morning
and once at night before sleeping, it will do wonders to your thinking ability.
If you search in Google, you will find literally thousands of sites offering
hypnosis CDs or MP3 downloads on a variety of topics. It is very easy to get
confused about choosing the hypnosis website that is best for you. After all,
you cannot test the CDs or MP3s from many sites and then decide. I have done
that job for you.
Being a trained hypnotist myself, it was easy for me to check out the best
hypnosis CDs and MP3s in the market. So here goes. I found the following CDs
and MP3 downloads as one of the best on the internet.
Click on each link below to learn more about the download and then decide
whether you would like to buy them. What is wonderful about them is that they
come with a 90-day money-back guarantee! Go get them and help yourself.
^Top of Page
The ebook The Magic of Affirmations is now available for sale at amazon.com