15 Self Confidence Affirmations
To Pump You Up
Self confidence affirmations, when repeated over and over again, along with certain other steps, will help you build self confidence.
But what is self confidence? Self confidence is nothing but self assuredness in one’s behavior, ability, etc. It is the belief of believing in yourself, to believe that one is able to accomplish what one sets out to do, to overcome obstacles and challenges.
Your perception of yourself has an enormous impact on how others perceive you. Also, the more self confidence you have, the more likely you are to succeed.
Lack of self confidence is called timidness or timidity. Being afraid of failure is a sign of timidity. Self confidence affirmations will help you overcome timidity.
There are certain other things that one can do to improve one’s self confidence. Like dressing properly (as against sloppily) and having a good posture. Stand erect (no stooping shoulders), walk energetically, and hold your head high. Compliment others. By looking for the best in others, you indirectly bring out the best in yourself.
Have positive thoughts. Think good about others. Remember, your thoughts are radiated outwards and that is how others perceive you.
Develop an attitude of gratitude. Be grateful for all you have and thank in advance for everything you want.
Exercise regularly. Be fit and healthy. Be solution oriented. To train your mind, repeat the following confidence affirmations regularly.
Self Confidence Affirmations
- When I breath, I inhale confidence and exhale timidity.
- I love meeting strangers and approach them with boldness and enthusiasm.
- I approve of myself and love myself deeply and completely.
- I live in the present and am confident of the future.
- My personality exudes confidence. I am bold and outgoing,
- I am self-reliant, creative and persistent in whatever I do.
- I am energetic and enthusiastic. Confidence is my second nature.
- I always attract only the best of circumstances and the best positive people in my life.
- I am a problem solver. I focus on solutions and always find the best solution.
- I love change and easily adjust myself to new situations.
- I love challenges. They bring out the best in me.
- I am well groomed, healthy and full of confidence. My outer well being is matched by my inner well being.
- Self confidence is what I thrive on. Nothing is impossible and life is great.
- I always see only the good in others. I attract only positive people.
- I face difficult situations with courage and conviction. I always find a way out of such situations.
Another way of using affirmations is through hypnosis
CDs or MP3 downloads. As you are aware, hypnosis is a powerful way of
influencing the subconscious. If, in addition to affirmations, you also listen
to hypnosis CDs or MP3, once in the morning and once at night before sleeping, it will
do wonders to your progress.
If you search in Google, you will find
literally thousands of sites offering hypnosis CDs or MP3 downloads on a variety
of topics. It is very easy to get confused about choosing the hypnosis website
that is best for you. After all, you cannot test the CDs or MP3s from many
sites and then decide. I have done that job for you.
Being a trained hypnotist myself,
it was easy for me to check out the best hypnosis CDs and MP3s in the market.
So here goes. I found the following CDs and MP3 downloads as one of the
best on the internet.
Click on each link below to learn more about the download
and then decide whether you would like to buy them. What is wonderful about
them is that they come with a 90-day money-back guarantee! Go get them.
^Top of Page
The ebook The Magic of Affirmations is now available for sale at amazon.com