12 Parent Affirmations
To Help You Become A Better Parent
Welcome to Parent Affirmations.
It is said that giving birth to a child is easy but being a parent is not. The first one is a biological accomplishment while the second one is much more. It requires dedication, love, a very long commitment, patience, perseverance and all other qualities that you can think of.
Every parent has the best child in the world and every child has the best parent in the world. But, in order to become the best parent there are certain functions that the parent has to perform.
We know that our thoughts shape our life. A very small child may not be having own thoughts. But the thoughts of the parent influence the child and shape its destiny. So, having good, progressive thoughts is essential. That is where parent affirmations will help you.
A parent, either single or double, is CEO of the family. The buck cannot be passed any further. S/He is responsible for the growth of a real human being. And growth here does not mean just physical growth. Mental growth, the development of personality, manners and etiquettes, virtues, scholarship, social development and many more things are included.
Please don't consider parenthood as a burden. No burden can be enjoyable. Treat it as a game and play the game fairly. Remember, your "toy" in this game is a live entity. It is an interactive "toy".It is a "toy" that copies your actions, your attitudes, even your language. Use parent affirmations to keep your actions, attitudes and language worth imitating.
Good Parenting=Happy Family
During parenthood, it is often necessary to remind us of our various functions. The following parent affirmations will serve the purpose.
Select whichever you feel necessary, repeat them about a hundred times daily, preferably in front of a mirror, as long as you are a parent! Combine two or more affirmations or write some of your own.
- I love and respect my child as much as I love and respect myself.
- I always pay attention to what my child says and give an appropriate response.
- I take care of all the needs of my child and see to it that s/he is always happy.
- My child is the apple of my eye and we complement each other perfectly.
- I inculcate discipline and virtues in my child in a loving way.
- I understand that my child is a separate individual and I give him/her enough space for his/her individuality.
- I take an active interest in the studies of my child and help and guide him/her whenever possible.
- I strive for the all round development of my child and encourage any talent that s/he has.
- I try to see the world through the eyes of my child and participate in his sense of wonder and joy.
- My major goal in life is to be the best parent that I can possibly be and all my activities are centered around this goal.
- I hug my children daily and demonstrate my love in other ways as well.
- I understand that children constantly need motivation and I try to be their main source of motivation and inspiration.
Another way of using parent affirmations is through hypnosis CDs or MP3 downloads.
As you are aware, hypnosis is a powerful way of influencing the subconscious.
If, in addition to affirmations, you also listen to hypnosis CDs or MP3, once
in the morning and once at night before sleeping, it will do wonders to your
If you search in Google, you will find literally thousands of sites offering
hypnosis CDs or MP3 downloads on a variety of topics. It is very easy to get
confused about choosing the hypnosis website that is best for you. After all,
you cannot test the CDs or MP3s from many sites and then decide. I have done
that job for you.
Being a trained hypnotist myself, it was easy for me to check out the best
hypnosis CDs and MP3s in the market. So here goes. I found the following CDs
and MP3 downloads as one of the best on the internet.
Click on each link below to learn more about the download and then decide
whether you would like to buy them. What is wonderful about them is that they
come with a 90-day money-back guarantee! Go get them and help yourself.
^Top of Page
The ebook The Magic of Affirmations is now available for sale at amazon.com