38 Goals Quotes to Help You Achieve Your Goals
Welcome to Goals Quotes.
If one does not know where one is going, one will end up anywhere. Hence the importance of goals. See what famous people have said about goals.
Two teams are playing a game of football against each other. Now imagine that there are no goal posts. How will the game proceed? Similarly, it is impossible to play the game of life without goals.
Knowingly or unknowingly, all of us have goals. No successful person has ever achieved success without consciously or unconsciously setting up and achieving goals. The goals quotes given below will help you set your own goals.
Just as a car has to be refueled after traveling a certain distance, our mind has to be remotivated from time to time when we are in quest of a goal. That is the purpose of the goal quotes given below.
Here you can know more about goals and goal setting.
Goals Quotes - I
- If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.
- Goals are dreams with deadlines.
- I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.
- Greatness is not measured by what a man or woman accomplishes, but by the opposition he or she has overcome to reach his goals.
- If a man knows not what harbor he seeks, any wind is the right wind.
- We must walk consciously only part way toward our goal and then leap in the dark to our success.
- People with goals succeed because they know where they are going... It's as simple as that.
- In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed.
- If one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.
- Begin somewhere. You cannot build a reputation on what you intend to do.
- There is no chance, no destiny, no fate,
That can circumvent or hinder or control
The firm resolve of a determined soul.
- If you go to work on your goals, your goals will go to work on you. If you go to work on your plan, your plan will go to work on you. Whatever good things we build end up building us.
- If you aim for nothing, you'll hit it every time.
Goals Quotes - II
- Reach high, for stars lie hidden in you. Dream deep, for every dream precedes the goal.
- In the long run men hit only what they aim at.
- Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.
- We aim above the mark to hit the mark.
- The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.
- Go as far as you can see, and when you get there you will see farther.
- The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that our aim is too low and we reach it.
- What would you attempt to do if you knew you could not fail?
- The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
- No man or woman is an island. To exist just for yourself is meaningless. You can achieve the most satisfaction when you feel related to some greater purpose in life, something greater than yourself.
- Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
- It is never too late to be who you might have been.
Goals Quotes - III
- What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.
- All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.
- It is a paradoxical but profoundly true and important principle of life that the most likely way to reach a goal is to be aiming not at that goal itself but at some more ambitious goal beyond it.
- A good goal is like a strenuous exercise - it makes you stretch.
- It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.
- I respect the man who knows distinctly what he wishes. The greater part of all mischief in the world arises from the fact that men do not sufficiently understand their own aims. They have undertaken to build a tower, and spend no more labor on the foundation than would be necessary to erect a hut.
- John Wolfgang Van Goethe
- Obstacles are those frightful things you see when you take your eyes off your goal.
- It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.
- Dreams are the touchstones of our character.
- Although goals are important, having a plan of action is vital to the success of those goals. Having a goal with no plan of action is like wanting to travel to a new destination without having a map.
- Dreams do come true; without that possibility, nature would not incite us to have them.
- The great secret about goals and visions is not the future they describe but the change in the present they engender.
End of Goals Quotes.
^Top of Page
The ebook The Magic of Affirmations is now available for sale at amazon.com