22 Enthusiasm Quotes
to Fire You Up
Welcome to Enthusiasm Quotes. Enthusiasm breeds energy and if you are energetic, nothing is impossible. That is why it is said that nothing happens without enthusiasm.
Enthusiasm is so important that somebody has said "If you don't feel enthusiastic, then fake your enthusiasm". That is because enthusiasm is infectious and your fake enthusiasm will make others enthusiastic (they don't know that your enthusiasm is fake) and their enthusiasm will, in turn, make you enthusiastic.
If a fire starts at the top floor of a multi-storied, not all people, especially those on the lower floors, will be overly concerned. But if the same fire starts at the bottom floor, then the whole building is galvanised into action. Enthusiasm is like that fire on the bottom floor of the building.
- It's always the challenge of the future, this feeling of excitement, that drives me.
- Yoshihisa Tabuchi
- People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing.
- Dale Carnegie
- What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists...and it becomes available only when you are in that state of mind in which you know exactly what you want...and are fully determined not to quit until you get it.
- Alexander Graham Bell
- None are so old as those who have outlived enthusiasm.
- Henry David Thoreau
- Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.
- Men who do things without being told draw the most wages.
- Edwin H. Stuart
- The world belongs to the energetic.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
- Zeal is a volcano, on the peak of which the grass of indecisiveness does not grow.
- Khalil Gibran
- Every great and commanding movement in the annals of the world is due to the triumph of enthusiasm.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The love of life is necessary to the vigorous prosecution of any undertaking.
- Samuel Johnson
- We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really HAPPY is something to be ENTHUSIASTIC about.
- C. Kingsley
- I feel sorry for the person who can't get genuinely excited about his work. Not only will he never be satisfied, but he will never achieve anything worthwhile.
- Walter Chrysler
- Success is due less to ability than to zeal.
- Charles Buxton
^Top of Page
The ebook The Magic of Affirmations is now available for sale at amazon.com